Welcome to our website www.metal-flow.com (hereinafter “METAL FLOW”). We inform you that this website is governed by the following documents:
1. By these Web Conditions.
3. By the Cookies Policy that you will find on this same web page.
The term “METAL FLOW”, “we”, “us”, “our” and the use of the first person plural, refers to the owner of the website, METAL FLOW, S.A., whose registered office is C/ Ponsich nº 22, El Prat de Llobregat (C.P. 08820, Barcelona), Spain, and with C.I.F. nº A58588120. The term “you” and “you” refers to the user or visitor of our website.
METAL FLOW is a corporate website where the user can find out about METAL FLOW, contact us and find out about the services we can offer you.
The use of the website implies the express and full acceptance of these Web Conditions in the version published at the time the user accesses it.
This website is provided free of charge, “where possible”, and “as is”. We reserve the right to restrict, suspend or terminate, without notice and at any time, access to the site, any part of the site or any specific functionality incorporated into the site. We also reserve the right to freely remove any content hosted on it.
All contents of the portal, understood by these merely by way of example, texts, photographs, graphics, images, icons, technology, software, links and other audiovisual or sound content, as well as graphic design and source codes, are our intellectual property or third parties of which we have authorized their use and disclosure.
The trademarks, trade names or logos are owned by METAL FLOW or third parties from which we have authorized their use and disclosure, without it being understood that access to the website attributes any right over such trademarks, trade names and / or logos. It should not be interpreted, in any case, that any of the contents of this website may mean the granting of any authorization or right to use any of the trademarks incorporated in our website. Their use, outside the provisions of the Web Conditions, is strictly prohibited. METAL FLOW will defend its intellectual property rights to the fullest extent of the law.
However, at your own risk, you may download or make copies of such items for your personal use only, provided that you do not infringe any of the intellectual or industrial property rights of METAL FLOW or third parties whose use and disclosure is authorized. In particular, you may not alter, modify or delete them in whole or in part.
It is forbidden to reproduce all or part of the website for commercial gain, or to modify its contents in any way or incorporate them into any other work, publication or website, without the express prior written permission of METAL FLOW.
The user undertakes to make proper use of the website in accordance with the Law and these Web Conditions. The user will be liable to us or to third parties for any damages that may be caused as a result of this obligation and / or may constitute an offense.
It is expressly forbidden to use the website for purposes harmful to property or interests of METAL FLOW or third parties or in any way overload, damage or disable the networks, servers and other computer equipment (hardware) or products and computer applications (software) of METAL FLOW or third parties.
– The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use. It is subject to change without notice.
– Neither we, nor any third parties, provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this site for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
– Your use of any information or materials contained on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable.
– From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
– You may not create a link to this page from another website or document without notifying METAL FLOW in advance and in writing, and provided that you receive authorization to do so.
Our website is adapted for use on mobile devices (smartphones, tablets, etc.), so it is possible that the presentation and content of the different mobile applications may not match or be exact to those of the website.
The present Web Conditions are subject in each and every one of the extremes by the Laws of Spain.